Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We recently got Spencer a big boy bed and he loves it. But he also loves the fact that he can get out of his bed any time he wants to. We have been having a hard time keeping him in bed at night after we put him to sleep. He is asleep when we leave his room, but if we are upstairs he doesn't like it. He always comes up to be with us. Well, last night we had to put him back into bed a few times and he finally stayed, or so we thought. We were upstairs for probably about an hour before we came down to go to bed and found him asleep on one of the stairs. It was really lucky that Dallas turned the light on because he would have stepped on Spencer if he hadn't. I felt so bad because I think he just wanted to be close to us and he was afraid to come upstairs because he didn't want us to get mad at him and put him back into bed. But I thought it was so cute!!

No comments: